Training is now permitted but precautions must be taken. Clubs, athletes, coaches and volunteers must:
- Maintain physical distancing of at least 2m during all activities,
- Disinfect any shared equipment between each individual use,
- Comply with all Provincial, Municipal, and Facility policies/orders/directives/by-laws,
- Comply with all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal Health Guidelines,
- Comply with Athletics Canada’s Back to Track Guidelines,
- Ensure all club participants are registered with the MTA at the time of their engagement in club activities,
- Read and sign the MTA Return to Sport acknowledgement. Each club will receive a separate email link for this document.
In addition, clubs need to be aware that:
- Infectious and/or communicable diseases are not a part of our insurance package.
- Clubs are wholly responsible and accountable for the safety and well-being of their club members related to these risks.
We trust that you will be able to comply with these requirements and apply these guidelines into your Safe Return to Sport plans.
We have included some resources below to use as a reference. If you require assistance or have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome back to Track & Field!
Links to Helpful Resources